Thursday 15 January 2015

Knowsley Birding.

During November of 2014 I went out on a whim and bought a camera with the aim of photographing British wildlife, 2 months on and I have fell into bird watching, something I haven't done since I was a young lad in the Y.O.C.

While walking around Rainford in January 2015 with a friend Mark bird watching,
we were talking about a way to record the different species we see during the year.
I decided to set up this blog to record our success over the coming year, with the hope to tick off as many as possible for our own records and to provide information for other birders within the North West mainly the Merseyside and Knowsley areas.

As I spend most of the week working in the Rutland area I will most likely update my sightings from the Rutland area also.
Blue Tit taken at RSPB Burton Mere.




No comments:

Post a Comment