Wednesday 23 December 2015

Lunt Again!!

I headed to Lunt Meadows this morning to try for the SEO again (they wont be around for ever).
I got really lucky as one was quartering the field next to the car park, after grabbing my camera and deciding to shoot into the sun I managed to get a few shots before he dropped into the long grass and stayed put.




The rest of the day was pretty quiet on the owl front with them showing only briefly during the day but at quite a distance at times. A lone Barn owl was spotted hunting early morning left of the pump house but not seen again during the day.



A few Kestrels made passing visits with one putting on quite a show by hovering close to our position.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some brilliant photographs of possibly my favourite bird - wish I could get photos like these!

    ReplyDelete