Wednesday 10 February 2016

Rutland Water.

With the sun coming out for a few hours yesterday I headed to Rutland for a few hours.
I dipped out on the Slav grebe, Red and Black necked grebes that are around but just could not find them. Hopefully I can try again over the next few days weather permitting.

Lots of Great crested about on the North arm along with Golden eye and Tufted ducks.




On the way back I decided to call in to Fineshade woods to see if any red kites were showing, I was quite shocked to see around 30 soaring over the tree tops getting ready to roost near the visitor centre. With the light starting to go and realising I had came out with only one memory card it was time to go, but will definitely get back this week with a few batteries and memory cards for another go.



No comments:

Post a Comment