Monday 23 May 2016

Last trip to Rutland for a while.

I made my last trip to Rutland water for a while as I am moving at the end of the week.
I will miss Rutland as it is a great place even when you see nothing the walk is worth the visit.

While walking along the path to smew hide I thought I seen a Hobby over the wooded area and sure enough he appeared but the sun was not in a great position (well I wasn't) but still managed a few shots.



Other than the Hobby the usual birds were about, although I'm pretty sure I seen a Garden warbler I heard it first and thought it was a black cap until it flew into large bush and It was not a black cap!! 

Up on Lax hill a pair of Hares were showing really well, always nice to just sit and watch them go about there business.  





No comments:

Post a Comment